By Daniel Lopez
What's the new crucial for Apache builders? The Apache Phrasebook. jam-packed with sensible recommendations, or «phrases,» for projects that the Apache developer a lot accomplish each day, the phrasebook fills the necessity for a quick, practical, to-the-point reference for Apache.
Read Online or Download Apache Phrasebook PDF
Best web design books
Perl and Apache were supplying universal Gateway Interface (CGI) entry to sites for two decades and are continuously evolving to aid the ever-changing calls for of web clients. With this ebook, you are going to heighten your wisdom and spot the right way to usePerl and Apache to strengthen dynamic sites. starting with a transparent, step by step clarification of ways to put in Perl and Apache on either home windows and Linux servers, then you definitely stream directly to configuring every one to safely supply CGI prone.
If you specialise in the engagement part of a social media business plan, youll construct and develop relationships with fans and shoppers, craft content material only for them, learn how theyre responding, and refocus and refresh your campaigns for that reason. This clever advisor indicates you ways to do all that, after which a few.
NEW views ON MICROSOFT EXPRESSION net three. zero deals a critical-thinking method of educating website design in the Expression Studio suite. this article explains and reinforces Expression internet innovations during the New views' signature case-based, problem-solving pedagogy. scholars will the best way to layout and retain web content with Microsoft's WYSIWYG Expression net three.
It is a fast moving cookbook, with useful recipes delivering assistance and tips to the commonest difficulties and situations confronted via Joomla! webmasters. It additionally covers fresh techniques and situations of Joomla! 1. 6. when you are a Joomla! web site proprietor and feature a few difficulties that you really want to do away with quick; otherwise you simply are looking to get specific issues operating or superior, this is often the ebook for you.
- Sams Teach Yourself HTML and CSS in 24 Hours, 8th Edition (Includes New HTML 5 Coverage)
- Quality and Communicability for Interactive Hypermedia Systems: Concepts and Practices for Design
- OFDM for Wireless Multimedia Communications-Artech House
- Facebook: The Missing Manual, Second Edition
- Smashing Book 5: Real-Life Responsive Web Design - Part 1
- Video and Multimedia Transmissions over Cellular Networks: Analysis, Modelling and Optimization in Live 3G Mobile Networks
Extra resources for Apache Phrasebook
You will still need additional directives to tell Apache where to log that information, but that is addressed in the next section. This example shows the configuration for the two most popular formats, the Common Log Format and the Combined Log Format. When Apache receives a request, it will substitute each one of the fields prefixed by a % with the corresponding request attribute. ) • %u: The user id of the user who sent the request determined by HTTP authentication (someuser in the example). See Chapter 6 for more details on how to configure HTTP-based authentication.
The Action directive, described later in this chapter, enables you to associate a particular MIME type or handler with a CGI script. Understanding MIME Types MIME (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions) is a set of standards that defines, among other things, a way to indicate the content type of a document. Examples of MIME types are text/html and audio/mpeg. The first component of the MIME type is the main category of the content (text, audio, image, video) and the second component is the specific type.
4. URL Mapping and Dynamic Content URL Mapping Mapping URLs to Files with Alias Mapping URL Patterns to Files with AliasMatch Redirecting a Page to Another Location 49 50 Redirecting to the Latest Version of a File Redirecting Failed or Unauthorized Requests Defining Content Handlers Understanding MIME Types Configuring MIME Types Basics of Running CGI Scripts Marking Resources As Executable CGIs Associating Scripts with HTTP Methods and MIME Types Troubleshooting the Execution of CGI Scripts Improving CGI Script Performance Understanding Server Side Includes Configuring Server Side Includes Setting Environment Variables Setting Environment Variables Dynamically Special Environment Variables Understanding Content Negotiation Configuring Content Negotiation Assigning Default Charsets and Language Priorities Advanced URL Mapping with mod_rewrite Understanding the "Trailing Slash" Problem Fixing Spelling Mistakes Fixing Capitalization Problems Validating Your Pages with Tidy URL Mapping This chapter explains how to configure Apache to map requests to files and directories or redirect them to specific pages or servers.