By Nikolai N. Korpan (auth.), Nikolai N. Korpan MD, PhD (eds.)
Read Online or Download Basics of Cryosurgery PDF
Best nonfiction_10 books
In may well 1998, a distinct crew of philosophers met in Munich to debate the rationality of theism. This quantity is a set of the papers learn at that convention. whereas in recent times the rationality of theistic trust has been commonly mentioned, the Munich convention used to be an occasion of a few second within the historical past of philosophical discussion: for the 1st time German- and English-speaking philosophers of faith, representatives of either the Continental and the Anglo-Saxon traditions, joined jointly to grapple with a standard philosophical topic.
Greater than part one million humans world wide at the moment are sustained via renal substitute remedy, regularly hemodialysis at a value exceeding USD 30 billion according to 12 months. each one case of ESRD that's behind schedule or avoided saves money that could be utilized to different facets of healthiness care. Edited via an the world over well known nephrologist, diagnosis for Kidney problems presents a well timed precis of interesting paintings in development directed towards renoprotection and of final interdiction of ESRD.
The Fourth process the overseas university of natural and utilized Biostructure, a NATO complicated research Institute, used to be held September 18-31, 1983 on the Ettore Majorana middle for medical tradition in Erice, Sicily. the topic of the Fourth direction, which was once co-sponsored via nationwide and overseas corporations, used to be "Structure and serve as of the Genetic "Appara tus.
- Subarachnoid Haemorrhage
- Organization of the Early Vertebrate Embryo
- Nietzsche as Affirmative Thinker: Papers Presented at the Fifth Jerusalem Philosophical Encounter, April 1983
- Humoral Factors in the Regulation of Tissue Growth: Blood, Blood Vessels, Skeletal System, and Teeth
- Open Tubular Columns in Gas Chromatography
- Handbook of Infrared Standards. With Spectral Maps and Transition Assignments Between 3 and 2600 x gmm
Additional resources for Basics of Cryosurgery
Mechanisms of tissue injury in cryosurgery. Cryobiology 1998; 37 (3): 171-186. 17. Grampsas SA, Miller GJ, Crawford ED. Salvage radical prostatectomy after failed transperineal cryotherapy: histologic findings from prostate whole-mount specimens correlated with intraoperative transrectal ultrasound images. Urology 1995; 45 (6): 936-941. 18. Kaplan SA, Greenberg R, Baust JG. A comparative assessment of cryosurgical devices: application to prostatic disease. Urology 1995; 45 (4): 692--699. 19. Keijser LC, Schreuder HW, Burna P, Weinans H, Veth RP.
30. Schuder G, Pistorius G, Fehringer M, Feifel G, Menger MD, Vollmar B. Complete shutdown of microvascular perfusion upon hepatic cryothermia is critically dependent on local tissue temperature. Br J Cancer 2000; 82 (4): 794-799. 31. Shakhov VYu, Kochenov VI, Ovsyanikov VYa, Rylkin AI, Konev VYe, Aranzhereev AYu. Concerning improved cryodestruction procedures in management of neoplasms. Vopr OncoI1983; 29 (9): 33-37. 32. Smith DJ, Fahssi WM, Swanlund DJ, Bischof Je. A parametric study of freezing injury in AT-l rat prostate tumor cells.
The -40°C isotherm was 8 mm from the surface of the cryoprobe. Direct physical measurement of an ice ball was accompanied by ultrasound guidance. The Aloka SSD-630 (Japan) and Sono Diagnost 360 Philips (Germany) ultrasound units with convex and linear ultrasound probes were used. The average error of ultrasound estimation was up to 10% of the actual size of an ice ball increasing with the size of the ice ball. In a gelatinous medium (+38°C) in which there is no convection, the process of ice formation was more intense.